Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Blog - Little Athletics and Sonic Cheats


Today I went to a place called little athletics. My Dad acidentally got there an hour and a half early. While I was there I was completely bored for an hour and a half and I was with my friend Tyler. When he got out his food they were crackers and all they did was blow away in the wind. It's true it was super windy.

Anyway now I want to type about Sonic Smash Bros Cheats.

To find out cheats like this go to YouTube and type in what the game is called (any game you like) Now sometimes they might be lying so be careful. The ones I tell you I have checked and they are true.

You should visit Sonic Smash Bros (the online game) at http://www.blueblurzone.com/sonic_smash_bros.html.
Cheats:
Now while you are at the main menu at the top left corner there is the word Main Menu. Now hold the insert button on your keypad and click on Main Menu, then type in gimelives, master emerals, miles prower, upoverandgone, Ilike2cheat, sonicboom and chaoscontrol (one at a time!)


6 comments:

  1. You make me want to play Sonic Louis!! Great blog! I'll be checking in for more

    Aunty Neets x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louis,
    Great blog. I don't play many computer games so I particularly liked your story about Little Athletics. The best bits were how your Dad took you there an hour and a half early and Tylers crackers blowing away. Talk soon, love Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awsome blog louis.
    U ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you read my last comment.
    Please throw in some pokemon mystery dungeon
    explorers of sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi louis you are awsome and this blog is great.
    if onlt i could make one

    ReplyDelete